Linnet Cottage is tucked away and has glorious south facing views of our front field. Enjoy your breakfast watching the deer grazing or the hens hunting amongst the farrows.
Linnet is a cosy and sunny cottage with large windows and gorgeous furnishings. It sleeps two guests and one infant. Bedlinen, towels, tea towels, heating, electricity usage and Wi-Fi are all included in the rental price. We also provide oven gloves, a dish cloth and basic cleaning stuffs.
On the groundfloor:
- Living Room/Dining Area: One sofa, one armchair, a dining area for two, 32” TV/DVD with freeview, a selection of DVDs, games and books.
- Kitchen area: Just off the sitting-room. Biomass central heating, fridge, electric oven with hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, radio and fully equipped cupboards (all excellent quality utensils and Alessi crockery).
- Shower Room: Mains fed power shower, toilet, sink and a gorgeous slate floor.
On the first floor:
- Master Bedroom: super king sized bed, large chest of drawers (hair dryer), chair and wardrobe.
- Single Bedroom: single bed, chest of drawers and chair.
Garden: Fully enclosed garden looking out to fields, laid to lawn with flower beds. Garden furniture and barbecue are provided.
Off Road parking is available for 2 cars to the side of the cottage.
Please note Linnet Cottage is no smoking.
Please contact us with regards to any specific needs. An access pack is available for further information.
For families with little children, we are fully aware of the sheer amount of “stuff” you need to bring on holiday. We are able to provide a travel cot (bring baby’s cot bedding), highchair, bathroom stool, potty, baby monitors, baby bath, changing mat, children’s tableware and cutlery, toys and books. Just let us know at the point of booking or on arrival. Whichever is the least stressful. Laura can even suggest a local babysitting service.