Linnet Cottage is a self catering property tucked away at the entrance to our small family farm in rural Northumberland. The cottage has glorious south facing views of our front field. Enjoy your breakfast watching the deer grazing or the hens hunting amongst the farrows.
Linnet is a cosy and sunny cottage with large windows and gorgeous furnishings. It sleeps two guests and one infant. Bedlinen, towels, tea towels, heating, electricity usage and Wi-Fi are all included in the rental price. There is a pet fee of £10.00 per pet. Being self catering we provide oven gloves, dish cloth and basic cleaning stuffs.
On the groundfloor:
- Living Room/Dining Area: One large reclining sofa , 32” smart TV, local OS maps and a kitchen table looking out to the garden.
- Kitchen area: Just off the sitting-room. Biomass central heating, fridge, electric oven with hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, radio and fully equipped cupboards (all excellent quality utensils and Alessi crockery).
- Shower Room: Mains fed power shower, toilet, sink and a gorgeous slate floor.
On the first floor:
- Master Bedroom: super king sized bed, large chest of drawers (hair dryer), chair and wardrobe.
- Single Bedroom: single bed, chest of drawers and chair.
Garden: Fully enclosed garden looking out to fields, laid to lawn with flower beds. Garden furniture and barbecue are provided.
Off Road parking is available for 2 cars to the side of the cottage. Secure bike storage adjacent to the cottage for Linnet guest’s exclusive use. A charging point for electric vehicles.
Please note Linnet Cottage is no smoking.
Please contact us with regards to any specific needs. An access pack is available for further information.
For families with little children, we are fully aware of the sheer amount of “stuff” you need to bring on holiday. We are able to provide a travel cot (bring baby’s cot bedding), highchair, bathroom stool, changing mat, children’s tableware and cutlery. Just let us know at the point of booking or on arrival.