CLICK on the yellow Search button to check dates and prices.
We want you to book with confidence.
- We are open for bookings and delighted to welcome you to North Northumberland.
- We have to conform to the current Government Guidelines and as such, at the moment, we ask you to refer to the current guidelines on multiple households staying overnight. Please be mindful of the current guidance when booking our accommodation.
- We now Clean and Disinfect between bookings using biocidal cleaning fluid. Our bedlinen is professionally laundered but if you prefer to bring your own bedding, this is easily accommodated.
- We strongly advise you to consider travel insurance. We do not insure holidays on behalf of guests. If you become ill during your holiday or need to return home prematurely, we will be unable to offer a refund or credit. In the event you decide to cancel your holiday we will only be able to refund you if we are able to re-let the cottage and only the amount actually paid by the new booking.
- All bookings are covered by our current terms and conditions. If LC Smales & Son Ltd has to cancel your holiday, for whatever reason (including a Government lockdown for public health measures), we will refund your holiday rental in full.
- Local businesses are open and actively encouraging visitors. Restaurants and pubs are serving takeaway and in-house reservations. Our main attractions are empty beaches and peaceful walks along the River Tweed, none of this has changed or been impacted by Covid-19.
We ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking with the remaining 75% of the rental due six weeks before the holiday start date. Booking confirmation will be sent once the deposit has been received. Directions and access instructions will be forwarded once the remaining rental has been settled.
The rental price includes bedlinen, towels, heating, electricity and wifi. We will also provide a starter pack of toilet roll, tea towels, bin bags, cleaning stuffs and tea/coffee. For families with infants we can set up a high chair and travel cot.
For guests with pets we are pet friendly accommodation. Wagtail and Linnet Cottage accept a maximum of two pets per booking. Skylark Cottage accepts a maximum of three pets per booking. There is a small charge of £10 per pet per booking. We will have dog towels and a water bowl ready in the cottage. If your booking includes more than the stated number of pets, please do understand we will be unable to accept the reservation.
Please note Wagtail and Skylark both have a minimum of a 3 night stay. Linnet Cottage has a minimum stay of 2 nights.
We welcome guests after 4pm and ask that they depart any time before 10am. For late arrivals we can make arrangements for access after 6pm. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. A contact form is available at the foot of the page.
Thank you very much for your interest in Skylark, Wagtail or Linnet Cottage. If you are a returning guest, it is absolutely wonderful to welcome you back.